OFracing Reader
Oct. 22, 2012 11:58 a.m.

Annual fall gathering of old cars. Held every year on a NY state historic site, Mills Mansion, on the banks of the Hudson River in Statsburg NY.

Link to Pictures

mike

maseratiguy New Reader
Oct. 24, 2012 10:10 p.m.

Ahhhh, Sorry I missed it! It is only about 45 minutes from me and instead I was running my Merak up a little further east in Northwestern Ct. ...and then proceded to bottom out hard on an unseen dip in the road and crack my oil pan. sigh,

racerdoc
racerdoc New Reader
Oct. 25, 2012 12:40 p.m.

What the name of the event and when is it usually held?

OFracing Reader
Nov. 7, 2012 6:59 p.m.

It's called A Gathering of Old Cars. It's usually held the third Sunday in October. This year's info

mike

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Classic Motorsports

Win Some CRC Goodies

2 days ago in News

Have you entered our shop contest yet? We're sending a couple prizes out tomorrow morning.

Buy One, Get One Free

2 days ago in News

Give your friend a subscription and we'll give you one for free for being such a good person.

Modifications: Injuries or upgrades?

3 days ago in Articles

Modification is a double-edged sword and is becoming increasingly frowned upon when applied to classic cars.

1971 Innocenti Mini Cooper for Auction

6 days ago in News

Interested in owning a Mini Cooper which was featured in Classic Motorsports?

2015 Mitty Tickets Now Available

6 days ago in News

Tickets for the 2015 Speedfest at the Classic Motorsports Mitty are now officially available.

RM Auctions to Offer Esteemed Sam Pack Collection

1 week ago in News

RM Auctions will end the auction calendar in Dallas, selling 130 cars without reserve.

We Assemble the Engine

1 week ago in Project Cars

Our Tornado's engine is actually very similar to a Ford Model A powerplant.

Mlassic Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Classic Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More